Let your motorhome earn money for you.
Through our professional RV Management Program, you can enjoy your motorhome whenever you want—plus earn additional income and tax benefits by renting out the unit when you’re not using it.
RVs operate better and with fewer problems when they are used regularly and do not sit in storage for months. Renting your motorhome simply makes sense.
Private RV Rental Management Program Highlights:
Potential significant tax benefits:
- Depreciation of your RV
- Reimbursement of Texas sales tax paid at purchase
- Write-off of maintenance, insurance and other expenses
We manage the entire process:
- Marketing and advertising
- Qualifying the renter
- Check in and check out procedures
- Holding renters accountable for your motorhome’s return condition
- Free storage of your unit in our secured lot
- Parts and maintenance charged at reduced rate
- Insurance of your coach managed through our fleet insurance program
- All units are immaculately maintained, and all rentals are non-smoking
- Your motorhome is available when you want it—clean, tanks full and inspected by our shop technicians
Quest RV takes several steps to protect your motorhome; we walk each renter through an extensive explanation of RV operations so they can best take care of your motorhome. Our safety video is used to explain the significant consequences of any damage to the motorhome. We take pride in our ability to service these motorhomes on-site. Trust Quest to give you the best customer service, and allow us to generate money from your RV.
We welcome your call at 972.722.8311 or 866.721.5048 to find out how a professional motorhome management program can turn your coach into a business asset.
I joined the Quest RV Lease Program approximately 1 1/2 years ago— October or so of 2014. I had gotten to know John Emerson and Helen via motor home service work that Quest was doing for me — first a 2008 Cheetah, then my 2011 Winnebago Tour — exceptional service with a true interest to handle whatever the need was. GOOD PEOPLE! So, I decided to put my Tour in their program — I couldn’t be more pleased and satisfied. The motor home is making money, more than paying for itself. The flexible arrangement for me to use whenever I want is easy to work with. They get it ready, shined up for me to pick up, and clean it up when I return it. As the motorhome is used whatever repairs—service work is required it is handled fairly with reasonable costs — they can fix anything. They work closely with my extended warranty provider. It’s easy for me to compliment Quest for the arrangement that I enjoy with them.